Windows Virtual Desktop is a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solution built directly on top of Microsoft Azure, while traditional VDI solutions only support the public cloud.
This means that Windows Virtual Desktop is the only VDI solution that offers Windows 10 multi-sessions, is optimised for Microsoft 365 apps and supports RDS environments. You can easily deploy and scale your Windows desktops and applications via Azure in a matter of minutes. You get the ingrained security and compliance functions right on top.
We use a three-step approach to deploy Windows Virtual Desktop in organisations. We start with a Jam Session, followed by an extensive workshop and finally we execute the full rollout in our Windows Virtual Desktop program. We have listed the steps in more detail below.
In a Jam Session we present you the possibilities that Windows Virtual Desktop offers your organisation. We show concrete benefits tailored to your company. Afterwards we would like to engage in an open discussion, look at what is desirable and answer any questions you still have.
During a two-day workshop, we will work together to find a good approach and a clear roadmap for the implementation of Windows Virtual Desktop in your organisation.
On the first day, we analyse your current IT environment and map out the concrete needs of the users. During the second day we use that knowledge to draw up a clear design and step-by-step plan. At the end of the workshop you will be ready to effectively roll out Windows Virtual Desktop through the various steps of our program.
For the eventual rollout and management of Windows Virtual Desktop, we use a multi-step program that we developed based on best practices from previous implementations. Change and adoption & program management are kept in mind during this entire process.
We can do a completely free set-up of a Proof of Concept environment to test the possibilities of Windows Virtual Desktop for your organisation.
This includes a free set-up of your environment and a two hour call with one of our experts who will explain the ins and outs of Windows Virtual Desktop.
- Maximum service: Our motto is simple: ‘there is no traffic jam along the extra mile’. We are a managed cloud service provider, so we do all we can to relieve you completely of everything to do with your cloud environment.
- Flexible contracts: Your situation may change overnight. We serve your interests. Our flexible contracts change along with the needs of your company.
- Transparency: Take advantage of our cloud management portal and gain access to a detailed understanding of the services you purchase, your uptime and your costs.
- Proactive monitoring: Your applications, infrastructure and all intermediate layers are closely monitored and guarded 24/7. We intervene proactively if something threatens to go wrong.
- 24/7 local support: You get 24/7 support in your own language from our local Arxus cloud experts.
Would you like to know how Windows Virtual Desktop fits into your company, but don't feel like getting involved right away? No problem.
During a free Jam Session we present the possibilities of Windows Virtual Desktop for your organisation. We show concrete benefits tailored to your company. After that, we like to engage in an open discussion to see where your interests lie and answer any questions you may have.