The best of both worlds: a combination of the Arxus private cloud and Microsoft Azure.
You do not necessarily have to put your entire infrastructure or all your applications in the public cloud: a combination of the Arxus private cloud and the public Azure cloud is often a good solution or a considered intermediate step.
We support you in looking at what to put in the public cloud and what is better suited for the private cloud. We always choose the solution that best meets your needs.
Arxus has both a fully redundant private cloud as well as a great deal of experience with the public Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
For our private Arxus Cloud, we use our own spaces and infrastructure in three Belgian Tier 3 data centres, which are connected to each other with a state-of-the-art fibre-optic network.
We are also an Azure Expert Managed Service Provider, which creates a unique position in the Microsoft partner landscape, with the associated benefits.
Opting for hybrid cloud offers a great deal of flexibility and agility, but also poses specific challenges in terms of strategy, connectivity, security and administration.
We now have over ten years of experience in both the migration to as well as the security and management of hybrid cloud-hosted environments. That means we are already acquainted with all the challenges and we know how to tackle them.
With our managed service packs, we provide for the monitoring, administration, maintenance and security of your cloud services. Both on the part in our private cloud as well as on Microsoft Azure.
We focus on your cloud services so that you can focus on your business.
An optimal protection of your data and infrastructure is crucial in the hybrid cloud. So at Arxus we take security very seriously.
We have ISO 27001 certification for data protection and ensure maximum security at various levels in both clouds. And always tailored to the needs of your business or organisation.
From the Arxus data centres, we offer Internet connectivity via various internet breakouts. There are four internet breakouts available in total, two in each data centre, with speeds ranging from 1 Gbps to 10 Gbps per uplink.
Our data centres also have an uplink to the public cloud of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Service (AWS) in the form of ExpressRoute and Direct Connect circuits. This enables us to provide connectivity at high speed and low latency for the IaaS and PaaS services of Microsoft and Amazon.
- Maximum service: Our motto is simple: ‘there is no traffic jam along the extra mile’. We are a managed cloud service provider, so we do all we can to relieve you completely of everything to do with your cloud environment.
- Flexible contracts: Your situation may change overnight. We serve your interests. Our flexible contracts change along with the needs of your company.
- Transparency: Take advantage of our cloud management portal and gain access to a detailed understanding of the services you purchase, your uptime and your costs.
- Proactive monitoring: Your applications, infrastructure and all intermediate layers are closely monitored and guarded 24/7. We intervene proactively if something threatens to go wrong.
- 24/7 local support: You get 24/7 support in your own language from our local Arxus cloud experts.
Would you like to know how our private cloud can make your business more competitive? We will be pleased to tell you.