Azure is the hyperscale public cloud platform of Microsoft. It includes a wide range of cloud services, both in terms of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). Azure offers a platform and services that enables you to put together any desired solution.
Arxus chooses an Azure-first approach. This means that we always consider first whether a proper solution is possible on the Microsoft Azure platform. We do this because we believe that the public cloud is the future and Microsoft Azure has the main trump cards. In addition to the potential of the platform itself, we still have some more important added value to offer.
Because Microsoft Azure provides an incredibly efficient and secure cloud platform and brings a great deal of benefits. Microsoft is also fully committed to Azure. New components and services are being launched for the cloud platform at a tremendous pace.
That has resulted in Microsoft's cloud segment generating more quarterly revenue in 2019 than the Office and Windows segments for the first time in more than three years.
But maybe even more importantly: Microsoft is currently the most chosen cloud provider and continues to gain market share over major competitors such as Amazon (AWS) and Google (Google Cloud).
After an intake meeting, one of our cloud architects will visit you for a half-day workshop. The intention is to work with you to review your specific business case and see what Microsoft Azure can do for you. This gives you a clear view of your Azure Readiness and any subsequent steps you can take.
Microsoft Azure also immediately gives you a perfectly integrated environment with many other commonly used Microsoft applications, such as Office 365 and SharePoint. But it goes far beyond that: there is now a huge ecosystem of companies that supply specific facilities and services on top of the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Maximum service: Our motto is simple: ‘there is no traffic jam along the extra mile’. We are a managed cloud service provider, so we do all we can to relieve you completely of everything to do with your cloud environment.
- Flexible contracts: Your situation may change overnight. We serve your interests. Our flexible contracts change along with the needs of your company.
- Transparency: Take advantage of our cloud management portal and gain access to a detailed understanding of the services you purchase, your uptime and your costs.
- Proactive monitoring: Your applications, infrastructure and all intermediate layers are closely monitored and guarded 24/7. We intervene proactively if something threatens to go wrong.
- 24/7 local support: You get 24/7 support in your own language from our local Arxus cloud experts.
Would you like to know how Microsoft Azure can make your business more competitive? We will be pleased to tell you.