Which solution is best suited to the specific needs of your organisation?
Microsoft Azure is the hyperscale public cloud platform of Microsoft. It includes a wide range of cloud services, both in terms of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Arxus has a fully redundant private cloud: the Arxus cloud. For this, we use our own spaces and infrastructure in three Belgian Tier 3 data centres, which are connected to each other with a state-of-the-art fibre-optic network.
- Maximum service: Our motto is simple: ‘there is no traffic jam along the extra mile’. We are a managed cloud service provider, so we do all we can to relieve you completely of everything to do with your cloud environment.
- Flexible contracts: Your situation may change overnight. We serve your interests. Our flexible contracts change along with the needs of your company.
- Transparency: Take advantage of our cloud management portal and gain access to a detailed understanding of the services you purchase, your uptime and your costs.
- Proactive monitoring: Your applications, infrastructure and all intermediate layers are closely monitored and guarded 24/7. We intervene proactively if something threatens to go wrong.
- 24/7 local support: You get 24/7 support in your own language from our local Arxus cloud experts.
There are a large number of cloud solutions available on the market. But which solution is right for your organisation? We will work with you to find the best solution for your specific needs. One thing is certain: we have the necessary expertise and experience to help you make the right choice.
We are happy to visit you to discuss your concrete business case together and see which solution best suits your specific needs.