With our Cloud Custodian Services we offer you a new and standardised approach to migrate to Azure and to optimally manage the cloud environment of your organisation. That way we can offer you control, speed and flexibility.
We were looking for a name that would best describe our new services. And the word Custodian best fits the picture we have in our heads. After all, it is synonymous with a number of words: security guard, caretaker, administrator ... all tasks that we take on for you. Hence Cloud Custodian Services.
We see three major differences between classic managed services and our Cloud Custodian Services.
The first difference lies in the preliminary phase and the importance of rules and control. In a classic model, managed services are often placed on top of an existing environment and an attempt is made to monitor and manage that existing environment as well as possible.
We would like to go further with our Cloud Custodian Services: we will preview and plan how we can optimise your environment for the public cloud. Governance plays an important role in this. The better you fine-tune your governance in an initial phase, the easier it will be to set up, manage and automate your environment in a later phase. Cloud Custodian Services therefore means planning well in advance in order to implement and manage your cloud environment more smoothly afterwards.
The second difference lies in the content of the managed services. In a classic on-premise environment or in a private cloud, different things are monitored than in a more complex public cloud environment. This requires the necessary expertise and knowledge of the public cloud and clear agreements and rules.
Our Cloud Custodian Services are specifically developed for the public cloud and therefore make optimal use of the possibilities that are offered.
Finally, the third difference lies in the way in which daily operations are handled. Many cloud service providers opt for a classic model where you as a customer pass on your wishes, requirements and problems to the cloud provider, who then tries to address your questions and comments to the best of his ability. This ensures a safe environment, but you do lose control and speed. You can not adjust much yourself.
At Arxus, we believe in a model that combines control, flexibility, safety and speed through a controlled Landing Zone. Both you and our cloud engineers can get started right away. Of course, our engineers still monitor everything and intervene in case of problems. But you or your development team also have the opportunity to adjust or change things.
To take full advantage of our Cloud Custodian Services, you go through three phases that we have called plan, ready & operate. The three phases are determined by the importance of proper planning and implementation of governance rules in a public cloud environment. In the Plan phase we define those rules, in the Ready phase we will implement them and in the Operate phase we will manage them operationally, on a daily basis.
You can use our experience and expertise in guiding and executing migrations to the cloud. In this phase, this means assessments, workshops, advice and knowledge sharing to work out a customised cloud journey for your organisation. What can you expect?
- Governance Workshop
- Azure Fundamentals Training
- Cloud Enablement Assessment
- Migration Assessment
- Business Continuity Workshop
- Security Workshop
We implement an environment as a landing zone for all workloads, in accordance with our best practices. What can you specifically expect?
Define and create the landing zone
- Implementing governance controls and policies
- Setting up management groups, subscriptions & resource groups
- Creating Infrastructure-as-Code where possible
- Roll out a hub & spoke network
- Setting security measures
- Transition & transformation towards Azure
Use our Azure migration program
- Deployment of virtual machines and / or containers (Azure Kubernetes Services)
- Optimizing databases
As an Azure Expert MSP, we can perfectly assume the role of cloud custodian and take care of the daily management and monitoring of your entire Azure environment. This is done entirely according to the Cloud Center of excellence (CCoE) model. What can you specifically expect?
- Health & availability
- Compliance & governance
- PaaS, virtual machines & Kubernetes
Customer Success Services
- Service Management
- Cost Management
- Innovation Management
- Onboarding new cloud demands
- Maximum service: Our motto is simple: ‘there is no traffic jam along the extra mile’. We are a managed cloud service provider, so we do all we can to relieve you completely of everything to do with your cloud environment.
- Flexible contracts: Your situation may change overnight. We serve your interests. Our flexible contracts change along with the needs of your company.
- Transparency: Take advantage of our cloud management portal and gain access to a detailed understanding of the services you purchase, your uptime and your costs.
- Proactive monitoring: Your applications, infrastructure and all intermediate layers are closely monitored and guarded 24/7. We intervene proactively if something threatens to go wrong.
- 24/7 local support: You get 24/7 support in your own language from our local Arxus cloud experts.
We are happy to visit you to discuss your concrete business together and see how our cloud custodian services can make your organisation more competitive.