Did you know that Microsoft places the responsibility for the recovery of your Office 365 data on you? If you want a backup of all your data, you have to take care of it yourself. That is why we offer Veeam Backup & Recovery for Office 365 as a solution.
Microsoft takes a lot out of your hands with Office 365. But their main focus is on managing the Office 365 infrastructure and ensuring uptime. The responsibility for your data lies with you.
Microsoft Office 365 ensures geographical redundancy of your data, which you should not confuse with historical backups. The backup and recovery options offered by Microsoft often differ from what users expect. By default, deleted documents, folders, emails, appointments and contacts disappear after 30 days or as soon as you empty the trash.
So best check to what extent you have control over your data and whether you want extra protection against data loss.
Geographic redundancy provides protection in the event of location problems or hardware failures. Microsoft will then ensure that you can continue working without noticing that there is a problem somewhere. Geographic redundancy does not protect against any kind of data loss. For example, if you - intentionally or not - delete a user, that action is replicated across the network. And the trash cans and version history in Office 365 also offer only limited protection against data loss.
Backups are historical copies of your data that are stored in various locations. There is always an easily accessible copy elsewhere when data is lost, accidentally deleted or damaged by a malicious attack.
We offer Veeam Backup for Office 365 as a solution to prevent data loss.
With Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365, you eliminate the risk of losing access to and control of your Office 365 data.
In addition, data from Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams is also included. Your data is stored permanently and is always accessible.
- Maximum service: Our motto is simple: ‘there is no traffic jam along the extra mile’. We are a managed cloud service provider, so we do all we can to relieve you completely of everything to do with your cloud environment.
- Flexible contracts: Your situation may change overnight. We serve your interests. Our flexible contracts change along with the needs of your company.
- Transparency: Take advantage of our cloud management portal and gain access to a detailed understanding of the services you purchase, your uptime and your costs.
- Proactive monitoring: Your applications, infrastructure and all intermediate layers are closely monitored and guarded 24/7. We intervene proactively if something threatens to go wrong.
- 24/7 local support: You get 24/7 support in your own language from our local Arxus cloud experts.
Would you like to know how Veeam Backup for Office 365 can fit in your IT environment? Then let's talk.