Would you like to be responsible for the Office 365 projects of our customers? Would you like to advise our customers in their migration to Office 365? Fancy detailing migration plans to Office 365?
- you are responsible for the Office 365 projects of our customers.
- you advise our customers in their migration to Office 365.
- you detail a migration plan to Office 365 together with our customers.
- You offer technical support to customers in their onboarding process to Office 365.
- you are, in case of security incidents, the point of contact to perform analyses.
- You provide the necessary assistance with a possible associated mailbox migration.
- You configure various IaaS various components and services of Office 365 and/or Azure.
- You offer technical support after the migration has been performed.
- You are the technical point of contact for the rest of the team and you resolve third line support tickets.
- Just like the rest of the team, you are on standby every other five weeks.
- That you have at least two years of experience with Office 365.
- That you have experience with PowerShell scripting.
- That you have a good knowledge of the Office 365 service portfolio (including Azure Active Directory, Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, Teams and Exchange Online). If you also have a broad knowledge of Azure, that is definitely an advantage.
- That you have experience with third-party migration tools such as Bittitan MigrationWiz, Quest etc.
- That you are able to propose a correct Office 365 licence plan for our customers.
- That you have experience with onboarding customers to Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft 365.
- That you have knowledge about the native Office 365 Security tools
- That you are able to work independently and take ownership of your projects.
- That you think in terms of solutions.
- A permanent job: we take some time to see what sort of person we are dealing with, but then we give more certainty than a real estate investment.
- The things that are simply essential ingredients these days: a competitive salary, a mobility budget that you can spend as you see fit, fringe benefits such as a meal allowance, hospitalisation and group insurance and 12 ADV (overtime worked in lieu) days.
- The chance to be truly engaged with technology and innovation. Because after all, that is exactly what we do every day. Trying to be a step ahead of the rest.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing dynamic company, with a pleasant team of colleagues who let off steam at least once a month in various team events (think: barbecues, VR gaming, karting, LAN parties, Innovation Nights etc.).
- A non-stop learning and growth process thanks to education, national and international exhibitions, conferences and knowledge sharing in the office. Hopefully you still have enough free space on your internal hard disk.
- The advantages of a smaller company and a larger organisation (aka De Cronos Groep): We have a flat organisational structure, but at the same time, we benefit from the economies of scale that a group of 370 companies and nearly 5,000 employees can offer us.
- The Cronos Care package: a comprehensive package of free offers (did we mention that there are free massages?), concessionary prices and great discounts on all kinds of things, in conjunction with a mobility package and fun corporate events.
We are not like other companies. And our employees even less so. We dare to be different.
We have a soft spot for people who do not fit into a particular category. Or who do not want to. People who can work smoothly in a team, but who are independent enough to self-manage projects without the training wheels. People who are serious about their job, but a lot less serious outside their job.
People who just want to be (or are) themselves.
Hello, I'm Bo!
In the video below i'll quickly run you through our recruitment process. That way you know what you can expect after you apply.
Have questions? Not sure about anything? Don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Not sure if this is the right job for you? Make sure to check the rest of our jobs or apply spontaneously.