Will you be partly responsible for the Azure projects of our customers? Then, in consultation with them and our project team, you draw their roadmap and you share responsibility for the daily operational management of our Azure Services.
- you are responsible for the Azure projects of our customers
- you draw the roadmap in consultation with the customer and the project team
- you support various teams in the daily operational management of our Azure Services
- you work on projects as a consultant at the customer
- you bear ultimate technical responsibility for our customers
- you are responsible for the internal Azure development
- you transfer your knowledge to the team
- together with other teams, you work out internal tools and processes that allow the monitoring/maintenance of Azure Services and the management of projects
- you have a strong focus on automation, security, infrastructure-as-a-code and DevOps to leverage cloud platforms
- that you have a technical background in IT
- That you have two or more years of experience with Azure (bonus points if you already have Azure certificates or are regularly present at AZUG events)
- That you are a team player and enjoy working with people
- That you enjoy sharing knowledge and helping others
- That you are able to withstand stress and work in a structured manner
- That you are able to switch easily between different projects (customer and internal)
- That you have experience with customer contacts
- That you communicate smoothly and you lend a listening ear
- That you have a great sense of responsibility and enjoy bringing projects to a successful conclusion
- A permanent job: we take some time to see what sort of person we are dealing with, but then we give more certainty than a real estate investment.
- The things that are simply essential ingredients these days: a competitive salary, a mobility budget that you can spend as you see fit, fringe benefits such as a meal allowance, hospitalisation and group insurance and 12 ADV (overtime worked in lieu) days.
- The chance to be truly engaged with technology and innovation. Because after all, that is exactly what we do every day. Trying to be a step ahead of the rest.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing dynamic company, with a pleasant team of colleagues who let off steam at least once a month in various team events (think: barbecues, VR gaming, karting, LAN parties, Innovation Nights etc.).
- A non-stop learning and growth process thanks to education, national and international exhibitions, conferences and knowledge sharing in the office. Hopefully you still have enough free space on your internal hard disk.
- The advantages of a smaller company and a larger organisation (aka De Cronos Groep): We have a flat organisational structure, but at the same time, we benefit from the economies of scale that a group of 370 companies and nearly 5,000 employees can offer us.
- The Cronos Care package: a comprehensive package of free offers (did we mention that there are free massages?), concessionary prices and great discounts on all kinds of things, in conjunction with a mobility package and fun corporate events.
We are not like other companies. And our employees even less so. We dare to be different.
We have a soft spot for people who do not fit into a particular category. Or who do not want to. People who can work smoothly in a team, but who are independent enough to self-manage projects without the training wheels. People who are serious about their job, but a lot less serious outside their job.
People who just want to be (or are) themselves.
Hello, I'm Bo!
In the video below i'll quickly run you through our recruitment process. That way you know what you can expect after you apply.
Have questions? Not sure about anything? Don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Not sure if this is the right job for you? Make sure to check the rest of our jobs or apply spontaneously.