Will you be responsible for managing, building and optimising modern data architectures based on the Microsoft Azure platform? Then you support our customers in the migration of their existing databases and you are responsible for the performance of our platforms.
- you are responsible for managing, building and optimising modern data architectures based on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- you support customers in the migration of their existing database systems to the corresponding Azure service.
- you are responsible for the performance and health of our platforms
- you make sure that the database backups go well
- you offer support to our teams.
- you use data analyses, clear interpretation and proper governance to translate data into relevant insights.
- you support our customers with third-line support in terms of data in the broadest sense of the word.
- that you have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science / IT, or at least two years of experience as a data consultant.
- that you have experience with database design and the SQL Server and Azure DB data platforms.
- that you are Microsoft Certified, or are willing to follow the relevant Azure training courses.
- that you have a broad knowledge of the relevant components of the Azure portfolio, such as Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Lake Analytics, machine learning.
- that you have experience working according to ITIL and Agile.
- that you take ownership of your projects.
- that you are inspired by complex projects and actively seek solutions.
- that you have basic development skills (although it's not really a drama if that is not the case).
- A permanent job: we take some time to see what sort of person we are dealing with, but then we give more certainty than a real estate investment.
- The things that are simply essential ingredients these days: a competitive salary, a mobility budget that you can spend as you see fit, fringe benefits such as a meal allowance, hospitalisation and group insurance and 12 ADV (overtime worked in lieu) days.
- The chance to be truly engaged with technology and innovation. Because after all, that is exactly what we do every day. Trying to be a step ahead of the rest.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing dynamic company, with a pleasant team of colleagues who let off steam at least once a month in various team events (think: barbecues, VR gaming, karting, LAN parties, Innovation Nights etc.).
- A non-stop learning and growth process thanks to education, national and international exhibitions, conferences and knowledge sharing in the office. Hopefully you still have enough free space on your internal hard disk.
- The advantages of a smaller company and a larger organisation (aka De Cronos Groep): We have a flat organisational structure, but at the same time, we benefit from the economies of scale that a group of 370 companies and nearly 5,000 employees can offer us.
- The Cronos Care package: a comprehensive package of free offers (did we mention that there are free massages?), concessionary prices and great discounts on all kinds of things, in conjunction with a mobility package and fun corporate events.
We are not like other companies. And our employees even less so. We dare to be different.
We have a soft spot for people who do not fit into a particular category. Or who do not want to. People who can work smoothly in a team, but who are independent enough to self-manage projects without the training wheels. People who are serious about their job, but a lot less serious outside their job.
People who just want to be (or are) themselves.
Hello, I'm Bo!
In the video below i'll quickly run you through our recruitment process. That way you know what you can expect after you apply.
Have questions? Not sure about anything? Don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Not sure if this is the right job for you? Make sure to check the rest of our jobs or apply spontaneously.