Arxus is a Cloud Service Provider in full expansion. We offer our customers a wide range of high-quality cloud solutions and help them with the digital issues they face. Do you want to become our go-to freelance employee for the ITSM tooling we use at Arxus? Nice!
Do you want to become our go-to employee for the ITSM tooling we use at Arxus?Nice! Because we are looking for a Junior ServiceNow Administrator with a big interest in these tools and who likes working in an innovative company. Did you know that 80% of the data in our customer portal comes directly from ServiceNow? It’s apparent that you will enter a job that is very important and needs the necessary attention, but don’t you worry.. you will get a buddy (senior with lots of experience) who will guide you through the process.
As a ServiceNow Administrator...
- it is up to you to further configure, expand or implement the ITSM tooling
- you will use the best-practices for setting up the management processes within the organization (ITIL).
- our customers expect you to be able to translate their questions into concrete solutions in the ITSM tool.
- you're eager to help our customers with a big smile
Our ideal candidate...
- is a junior with a great interest in ITSM tooling and ServiceNow
- is still beaming with pride from the graduation ceremony where he or she was handed that beautiful piece of paper and can proudly call himself or herself a Bachelor or Master in IT
- has mastered ITSM processes/tooling because he/she has gained at least one year's experience in a similar position
- gets really excited when it comes to work processes and technology
- preferably has experience with ServiceNow (and perhaps even obtained a certificate to blow us away with?)
- also likes to think about the current business processes and how they can be improved: what can improve the productivity of our engineers? How can we improve the experience of our customers?
- can also conjure up a number of soft skills such as problem-solving and customer focus, but also has analytical skills.
- can surprise us with a couple of advantages they possess such as knowledge of Angular, data models and a technical background in IT.
- we guarantee a non-stop learning and growth process thanks to education and training
- you will work primarily in our easily accessible office in Kontich or Lummen
- you can enjoy an open and no-nonsense atmosphere with lots of room for own initiative
- you are part of a company in full expansion within De Cronos Group, consisting of more than 370 companies and almost 5000 employees. If you come to work with us, you will become a ‘Cronosiet’ and you can enjoy the Cronos Care Package with free offers, competitive prices and great discounts, but also a mobility package and you can participate in great team events.