Arxus is a Managed Cloud Service Provider consisting of a growing team of 50+ cloud specialists. We offer our customers a wide range of high-quality cloud solutions and help them with the digital challenges they face.
As a Microsoft 365 Engineer ...
- you are responsible for our Microsoft 365 customer projects
- you will advise customers on their migration to Windows 10, combined with Microsoft 365 subscriptions
- you will develop migration plans for Windows 10, mobile device management and according security measures
- you will offer technical support during the customer onboarding process to Windows 10 & Microsoft 365 (such as configuring different IaaS components, Azure services and Microsoft 365 services)
- you will offer customer support after the migration is completed
- you are the technical contact for the rest of the team and resolve third line customer tickets
- you are stand by every 5 weeks (just as the rest of the team)
Our ideal cadidate …
- has at least 2 years of experience with Office 365
- has experience with Powershell scripting
- has extensive knowledge of the Microsoft 365 service portfolio (a broad knowledge of Azure is a plus)
- has extensive knowledge of Autopilot, Microsoft Intune and Windows Defender in the Advanced Threat Protection program
- knows how to deliver a correct Microsoft 365 license plan with according services
- has experience with onboarding customers in Microsoft 365
- can work independently and takes ownership of assigned projects
- is solution-driven and can standardise project plans
- we guarantee a non-stop learning and growth process thanks to training, national and international scholarships, conferences and knowledge sharing in the office
- you can work with the latest technologies and tools every day
- there is at least one team event every month. Think barbecues, Arxus Innovation Nights, VR gaming, bowling, etc. You’re free to come up with proposals yourself!).
- you can enjoy all the benefits of De Cronos Groep (free massages are one of them!)
- you end up in a great team and an organization with a flat structure
- you become part of a company in full expansion within De Cronos Group, that consists of more than 370 companies and almost 5.000 employees.
- you will become a ‘Cronosiet’ and will be able to enjoy the Cronos Care Package with free offers, competitive prices and great discounts, a mobility package and you’ll be able to participate in great team events.