Arxus is a Managed Cloud Service Provider consisting of a growing team of 40+ cloud specialists. We offer our customers a wide range of high-quality cloud solutions and help them with the digital challenges they face.
As a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst ...
- You like to come into the office and immediately start using your analytical mind to attack our data related challenges from A to Z.
- You are not afraid to create reports and analysis and thinks it’s great that you can work with PowerBI everyday
- You know what an Activity Based Costing Model is and you can’t wait to give recommendations on optimisations, cost reducing solutions and opportunities on the market and for investments
- You can interpret our collected data and use it to further optimize our business processes
- You get the chance to develop a platform that showcases your data and allows you to share your findings with the other Arxus teams (sales, marketing, etc.), so they can adapt and use your findings to their advantage
Our ideal candidate…
- has just left school and wants to showcase their big interest in data analysis in an interesting organisation
- has that magical touch when it comes to data and simply loves working with numbers
- has a Master’s degree in IT and knows IT related terms without having to look them up
- has a mind that can both be analytical and spot opportunities
- is good in connecting the dots with a set of collected data
- takes the lead and has a result-oriented approach
- can’t wait to start working with data visualisation tools such as PowerBI.
- is an Excel wizard that knows how to use Pivot Tables
- has some basic knowledge of SQL and scripting languages such as Powershell or Python
- is a team player and has the drive to learn and face challenges
- wants to work in an innovative environment with a no-nonsense team
- doesn’t mind change and complexity and thinks “going the extra mile’ is evident
- you get a buddy that will support you from day one. You’re not on your own, but have someone to answer all the questions you might have
- you can learn and improve your skills thanks to our K-Rear program, different on-the-job courses and trainings
- you can help build the Arxus story
- you will work with a great team in our offices in Kontich or Lummen
- you end up in an organization that has a flat
structure and a no-nonsense attitude and encourages personal initiatives
- you can expect a lot of variation, thanks to different technologies, projects and interaction with the team
- there is at least one team event every month. Think barbecues, Arxus Innovation Nights, VR gaming, bowling, etc. You’re free to come up with proposals yourself!).
- you can enjoy all the benefits of De Cronos Groep (free massages are one of them!)
- you become part of a company in full expansion within De Cronos Group, that consists of more than 370 companies and almost 5.000 employees.
- you will become a ‘Cronosite’ and will be able enjoy the Cronos Care Package with free offers, competitive prices and great discounts, a mobility package and you’ll be able to participate in great team events.