Arxus is a Cloud Service Provider in full expansion. We offer our customers a wide range of high-quality cloud solutions and help them with the digital issues they face.
To be able to offer our Azure Services optimally to our customers and expand our Azure knowledge, we are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect.
As a Cloud Solution Architect…
… you are responsible for the Azure projects of our customers (50%)
- you draw up the roadmap in consultation with the client and project team
- you support different teams in the daily operational management of our Azure Services
- you work on projects as a consultant at the customer
- you bare the final responsibility for our clients on a technical level
… you are responsible for the internal Azure development (50%)
- you share your knowledge with the team
- you work with other teams to develop internal tools and processes that make it possible to monitor/maintain the Azure Services and manage projects
- you have a strong focus on automation, infrastructure as a code and DevOps to optimally use Cloud platforms
The ideal candidate...
… has a technical background in IT
… has two or more years of experience working with Azure (bonus points for those who have already participated in an Azug activity and for those with Azure certificates)
… is a teamplayer and loves to work with people
… likes to teach and help others
… is stress resistant and works in a structured way
… can switch easily between different projects (customers vs. internal)
… has experience with customer contact and the IT business
… is a good communicator and has a listening ear
… has a great sense of responsibility and likes to bring projects to a successful conclusion
… you help build the Arxus story
… you outline the vision on the use of Azure in the different teams within Arxus
… you work at least 50% from our office in Kontich, within a nice and close team
… you can enjoy an open and no-nonsense atmosphere with lots of room for own initiative
… you get a lot of variety thanks to various projects, contact with our customers and the team, a mix of operational and strategic responsibilities
… you work with the latest technologies and constantly improve your skills thanks to various training courses
... you are part of a company in full expansion within De Cronos Group, consisting of more than 370 companies and almost 5000 employees. If you come to work with us, you will become a ‘Cronosiet’ and you can enjoy the Cronos Care Package with free offers, competitive prices and great discounts, but also a mobility package and you can participate in great team events.