1. Who are we?
We will be considered responsible for the personal data we collect as part of your use of our website (www.arxus.eu).
Since our website uses "cookies", we would like to inform you about the different types of cookies we use and which cookies our service providers use and how you can manage and block cookies.
By mail: [email protected] for the attention of our Data Protection Officer.
By post: to Arxus NV, for the attention of Data Protection Officer, Veldkant 35D, 2550 Kontich.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer, laptop or mobile device when you visit a website or certain pages of that specific website. The cookie allows that website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time and apply them to subsequent visits, such as your preferred language.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website where the cookie came from, how long the cookie will remain on your device (the expiration date), and a value that is usually a randomly generated unique number.
A distinction is made between strictly necessary cookies and other cookies.
The strictly necessary cookies (or functional cookies) are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, for example for the security of our website and its accessibility. Under the applicable legislation, we are not obliged to ask for your permission to use such cookies.
A further distinction based on the category can be made based on the specific purpose of the cookie. We will ask your permission for each of these categories (unless they are strictly necessary).
Cookies can be divided into the following categories:
- Permanent cookies and session cookies: The task of a permanent cookie is to recognize the web browser for repeated visits to the Website, while the task of a session cookie is to recognize the web browser when visiting the Website. Persistent cookies remain stored on your computer or mobile device. Session cookies are deleted at the end of each session.
- First Party Cookies and third party cookies: First Party cookies are placed by the Website itself. Third-party cookies are placed by websites other than our Website. This happens when our Website contains elements from other websites, such as social media plug-ins or advertisements placed on our Website.
- Performance cookies and functional cookies: performance cookies monitor how the visitor uses the website. This allows the website operator to customize and optimize the content and ease of use of the Website (for example, how many people have visited the different pages on the website and which language is most popular among our visitors). Functional cookies are cookies that remember your preferences when you use the Website, such as the language you have chosen, and make the website more user-friendly and improve your user experience.
Strictly necessary (or functional) cookies: These are necessary for the operation of our website. These are, for example, cookies that make it possible to log in. No permission is required for these cookies.
|cookie-agreed||Functional cookies||NA||This cookie is placed by Drupal. That's how Drupal knows if cookies are accepted.||100 days|
|cookie-agreed-categories||Functional cookies||NA||This cookie is placed by Cookiebot. That's how Cookiebot knows which categories of cookies are accepted.||
|_ga||Analytical cookies||This cookie stores anonymous information and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||This cookie is placed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to track site usage for the website's analysis report.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytical cookies||This cookie stores anonymous information and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||This cookie is placed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use the website and helps to create an analysis report on how the website is performing.||24 hours|
|_hjid||Analytical cookies||This cookie is placed by Hotjar. The cookie is used for visitor identification.||1 year|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Analytical cookies||This cookie is placed by Hotjar. The cookie tells Hotjar whether a visitor belongs to a "sample" that is used to generate funnels.||1 year|
|_hssc||Marketing cookies||This cookie contains the domain, the viewCount (which goes up with every page view during a session) and a timestamp of the start of the current session.||This cookie is placed by HubSpot. The cookie keeps track of the sessions on the website.||30 min|
|_hstc||Marketing cookies||This cookie contains the domain a timestamp of the first visit, a timestamp of the last visit, a timestamp of the current visit and the session number.||This cookie is placed by HubSpot. The cookie is used for tracking purposes.||13 maanden|
|_hssrc||Marketing cookies||This cookie is placed by HubSpot. The cookie is used to determine whether the browser has been restarted.||30 min|
|_hubspotutk||Marketing cookies||This cookie is placed by HubSpot. The cookie is used to track the visitor's identity and is passed to HubSpot when the visitor sends a form.||13 months|
|_cfduid||Marketing cookies||This cookie is placed by HubSpot. The cookie comes from HubSpot's CDN provider, Cloudflare and helps Cloudflare to detect malicious visitors.||Session cookie that is kept for a maximum of 30 days|
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
Management and blocking of cookies
When visiting the website, the visitor is informed (by means of a pop-up) which cookies are used by us and we ask the visitor for permission to use each of the cookies. You can manage or delete cookies at any time via the settings of your internet browser, which means that you can refuse some or all cookies, with the exception of strictly necessary cookies, since these cookies are essential for the visitor to be able to use the Website and its functions. see. Disabling cookies limits the service we can provide and can impact your user experience. Deleting cookies can lead to manually adjusting the preferences every time you visit our Website.
For more details on how to control and / or delete cookies, visit the page corresponding to your browser for more information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-Website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- of bezoek http://aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/